We are happy to announce the release of a new version of Neuhub. It now has three themes.
- Neuhub Retro 2.3.2 - An updated version of the Redbasic theme.
- Neuhub Red Dash 0.6.4 - A theme based on Redbasic and SB Admin.
- Redbasic Child 2.2.5 - This is a derivative theme for Redbasic that you can use as a starting point for creating your own themes.
Right now all of them are very basic, but they serve as a base for future improvements.
The Redbasic Child theme includes instructions on how to modify it to create your own custom theme and won't change much, whereas the Neuhub Retro theme will continue to be developed into an independent theme. Neuhub Retro is currently (mostly) a copy of Redbasic Child, but the next version of Neuhub Retro will get additional widgets and navigation updates that won't be included in Redbasic Child.Repository
You can download the latest version at: https://github.com/WisTex/NeuhubNew Version Numbering Scheme
You may also notice the new version numbering scheme. We have given the suite its own version number, and each theme, module, or widget also has their own version numbers. While this takes more effort to maintain, it makes it easier to manage multiple websites, and situations where you are only using or testing part of the Neuhub suite instead of the whole thing.
Support & Feedback
- Redbasic Child and Neuhub Retro started their numbering at 2.2 because Redbasic's current version number is 2.2. Since they are both based on Redbasic, having lower version numbers might lead people to believe that they are older than the current version of Redbasic (and therefore outdated), which is not true. Hence, the first version starting at 2.2.
- Neuhub Red Dash, on the other hand, is still in Beta and has not reached version 1.0 yet.
- Neuhub Suite is at 2.x because the previous version was considered a 1.x release (even though not numbered as such).
If you have feedback or have support issues, please let us know in our public support channel: https://neuhub.org/channel/support